Middle Python developer
As a Middle Python developer, you will:
- work as a part of the distributed development team;
- make design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application;
- produce maintainable, reusable and testable code;
- develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project;
- participate in status meetings and collaborate with other team members.
- 2+ years of Python programming experience (Tornado, async.io, Flask);
- experience with relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB);
- experience in message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- experience in developing REST API services;
- OOP and design patterns;
- habits of writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- BA/BSC in Computer Science or equivalent;
- experience in building microservices;
- experience in clickhouse db;
- experience in search engines (ElasticSearch).
Interesting and dynamic work in comfortable conditions in a steadily growing, reliable company.
Participation in specialized events.
Comfortable office near metro Klovska, Kyiv