As a Project manager, you will:
- participate in client negotiations and accountability;
- build the work of project teams;
- manage projects in Jira, describe tasks, prioritize tasks; project status, process and deadlines for completing tasks;
- providing the customer with a demo version, prototypes;
- control and reduction of project risks;
- project management at all stages of software development, including project initiation, requirements collection and specialization (architecture design, development and integration, testing and publishing);
- work with customers, participation in the project and participation of interested parties in determining the scale of the project development, resource requirements, deadlines, retrospectives.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- knowledge of PM methodology - Scrum, Kanban;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to organize and motivate the team;
- experience in Jira;
- experience in writing documentation (terms of reference, estimates and distribution of tasks).
Interesting and dynamic work in comfortable conditions in a steadily growing, reliable company.
Participation in specialized events.
Comfortable office near metro Klovska, Kyiv