As a QA Lead, you will:
- design and rebuild the company's test infrastructure;
- create a unified framework for QA work in different projects;
- deal with the management of the QA-team (distribution of tasks; distribution of QA specialists by projects; development of personal QA expertise (training); 1×1 and interviews);
- to perform functional (manual) testing of client-server applications (iOS, Android, web);
- to develop test documentation (preparation and updating of test plans, test cases and test documentation templates);
- create, track and maintain software defects;
- interact with teams of developers, designers, business analysts;
- prepare reports based on testing results;< br>- participate in the review of requirements and all types of project documentation.
- Experience in the role of QA Lead in a company and/or large projects;
- experience in creating and/or participating in the creation of testing infrastructure;
- management experience;
- analytical mind;
- knowledge of quality assurance methodologies/frameworks;
- knowledge of testing and software development methodologies;
- experience in developing test plans, test cases, testing strategies;
- experience with bug tracking systems;
- experience in testing web and mobile applications;
- experience in non-functional testing;
- perseverance, attentiveness, responsibility, result orientation.
Interesting and dynamic work in comfortable conditions in a steadily growing, reliable company.
Participation in specialized events.
Comfortable office near metro Klovska, Kyiv