As a UI/UX designer, you will:
- design mobile applications and sites from scratch;
- redesign existing projects;
- develop and create prototypes;
- transfer graphic resources to developers and accompany project.
- From 1.5 years of commercial experience in developing interfaces for web and/or mobile applications;
- prototyping experience;
- experience with Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- understanding of Usability, Human-Centered Design;
- a sense of style, understanding and ownership of modern trends in web, mobile and graphic design;
- portfolio with own works;
- understanding of the principles and processes of UX design;
- the ability to turn the conclusions of UX-research into a working solution;
- knowledge of UI design trends and the ability to apply them in interface development;
- resourcefulness, the ability to grasp the essence, interpret and reflect ideas visually.
Interesting and dynamic work in comfortable conditions in a steadily growing, reliable company.
Participation in specialized events.
Comfortable office near metro Klovska, Kyiv