Middle UI/UX Designer
- 2+ years of commercial experience in the development of interfaces for web and / or mobile applications;
- Experience in prototyping;
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Understanding Usability, Human-Centered Design;
- A sense of style, understanding and mastery of modern trends in web, mobile and graphic design;
- Portfolio with own works;
- Understanding the principles and processes of UX design;
- The ability to turn the conclusions of UX research into a working solution;
- Knowledge of UI design trends and the ability to apply them in interface development;
- Resourcefulness, ability to grasp the essence, interpret and reflect ideas visually.
- Experience with illustrations;
- Experience with motion design;
- English level Upper-Intermediate;
- Availability of specialized education or education in computer science.
We invite you to join the e-health product with new technology, strong and experienced team. Highly loaded technologies, no legacy code and the ability to improve the product directly. The project has already established itself on the territory of Ukraine (and other counties), operates in more than 1000 settlements and helps more than 1 million worldwide users to receive medical care 24/7. At the moment, the product is being scaled up to the international market: the Middle East and Africa. You have a great chance to become a part of the product team of a cool long-term e-health product, which is home to Ukraine. We offer: