(conditions for processing personal data)
Last update 01/31/2020
You also consent to the processing of your personal data and confirm that you are notified of the procedure and purpose as well as other conditions for their processing in accordance with Art. 6, 8, 10, 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
Additional conditions for processing personal data when applying within the framework of the “career” section and educational initiatives of Innovation Development Lab LLC.
- By sending us a resume and a cover letter in the “Jobs” section, you additionally consent to the processing of such documents by us in order to conduct the selection process for candidates for the corresponding Job.
- Personal data. The timing
Owner of personal data – an individual or legal entity that determines the purpose of processing personal data, establishes the composition of this data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by law;
Consent of the subject of personal data – any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to provide permission to process his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing;
Personal data processing – any action or set of actions committed in whole or in part in an information (automated) system and/or in personal data file cabinets related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and dissemination (implementation, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual;
Personal data – information or a collection of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
Personal data base manager – a natural or legal person who is granted the right to process this data by the owner of the personal data base or by law;
Personal data subject – an individual in respect of whom, in accordance with the law, the processing of his personal data is carried out.
- Rights of subjects of personal data
Personal non-property rights to personal data that every individual has and which are inalienable and unshakable.
The subject of personal data has the right:
1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to receive this information to authorized persons, except as otherwise provided by law;
2) to receive information on the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information on third parties to whom his personal data is transmitted;
3) to access your personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer about whether his personal data is processed as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) to present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
6) to present a reasoned request to change or destroy personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredit the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to appeal to the Commissioner or to the court with complaints about the processing of his personal data;
9) to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) to make reservations on the restriction of the right to process their personal data upon consent;
11) to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism for the automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
- Information collection
Information is collected automatically through the Site.
When you access the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log files: We register information about the use of the site, including the type of device used, access time and your IP address.
- Information on use: We collect information about the use of the site, including your actions on the Site, if there any.
- Information about interests: we collect information about material that interests you related to your use of the Site.
- Your geolocations: We collect information about your geolocations.
Information we collect from other sources
We can receive information from other sources and combine with the information that we collect through the Site.
- Use of information
We may use the information about you for various purposes, including:
- Develop new sites and services;
- Provide, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide and supply the products and services that you have requested and send you relevant information;
- Send you messages;
- Send you targeted, including advertising, content (material) of relevant content (including ads) provided by third parties or us. At the same time, we do not bear any responsibility for the content of third-party services or goods;
- Provide news and information about the Site and the work of the Company, which, in our opinion, will be of interest to you;
- Set up and improve the provision of services and ensure an individual approach;
- Provide links along with the information we receive from others to help understand your needs and provide you with the best service;
- Implement any other purposes for which information was collected.
- Exchange of information
- Suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information, if we believe that the disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or process;
- If we believe that your actions are not consistent with the spirit or text of our agreements or policies for users as well as to protect the rights, property and safety of the company or other people;
- In connection with, or during negotiations, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company;
- To third parties who want to provide advertising of relevant content for you and have a legal relationship with us (we provide only anonymized information in this case).
We may provide third parties of our choice with consolidated information or anonymized information that cannot be used by your identification.
- Sharing through social networks
The site can offer sharing through social networks and other integrated tools (such as Facebook “Like” buttons) that allow you to share information from the site. For more information about the goals and scope of data collection and processing in connection with the features of social media sharing, please visit the privacy policies of entities that provide these features.
- Advertising and analytics. Services provided by third parties
The company takes reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or warnings when you are on the Site or to your e-mail or mobile number that you specified when filling out the request form on the Site to provide information related to the Site, service updates, advertising messages and other relevant messages.
By filling out the request form on the Site, you automatically agree to receive from the Company and/or its partners newsletters of an informational or advertising nature.
- Information storage
The Company will store and use information for as long as necessary in order to provide quality services and until such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.