Strong Middle iOS Developer to e-Commerce project
- You are very experienced in iOS development including SDK and third-party frameworks.
- You have worked with Swift before and know how to utilize the language in the most efficient way.
- You are experienced in client-server architectures using HTTPS, REST, and JSON.
- You have a deep understanding of application architectures, design patterns and best coding practices (SOLID, GoF, Clean/Hexagonal architecture).
- You have a deep understanding of reactive programming (RxSwift) and unidirectional architectures (FLUX/Redux).
- You are proficient with CoreData or SQLite (GRDB).
- You have strong unit testing skills (RxTest, XCTest, Nimble).
- You are using the modern iOS tooling on a daily basis (fastlane, match, SwiftGen, Sourcery, Mint, etc.).
- You understand the iOS code signing and AppStore Connect publishing process.
- You possess the ability to write runtime optimized code and have an understanding of algorithmic complexity.
- You bring a test-driven mindset.
- You are experienced in continuous integration/continuous delivery (fastlane, Github actions, Bitrise, Jenkins).
- Fluent English skills.
- Computer science education or the same technical education.
- 4+ years expirience in software development
We are looking for new team members to international e-commerce project. Our client - is popular e-commerce platform for car renting and tourism in Germany and France. More that 150 people from 10 nationalities are working on product development and best user cases. An open atmosphere and responsible colleagues have a direct impact on the product. Our task is develope new product for car renting with new user flow. Thanks to direct communication with team members, product managers and ScrumMaster, you will have unlimited opportunities to influence the project and suggest improvements. We offer: