Manual QA engineer
As a Manual QA engineer, you will:
- engage in manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- provide up-to-date product status information;
- find bugs and find out the causes of bugs;
- participate in the discussion of requirements;
- conduct all types of manual testing at different stages of the development life cycle.
- From a year of experience in web and mobile testing;
- understanding of software development processes and life cycle;
- good understanding of the basics of testing theory and methods;
- understanding the work of client-server architecture;
- knowledge of features in web and mobile testing.
Interesting and dynamic work in comfortable conditions in a steadily growing, reliable company.
Participation in specialized events.
Comfortable office near metro Klovska, Kyiv